Sunday, July 29, 2012

Facing the Challenge~~Getting Coherent

I am going to take immediate action on the advice of my Social Networking sister Trisha. She says I need to/must have organization to my blog. I agree with her but was anxious to get started. Now it is time to get a theme or pattern going so that readers know what to expect, if & when to look forward to the next post and so on...


Those who know me well realize that this is not an overnight sensation for me. I have a limited attention span, think spontaneously about a myriad of different subjects and rarely slow down mentally. That being said: It's time to put my "responsible girl pants on" and get focused. I'm smiling at this as it will be rather interesting and most likely amusing from my standpoint as I will be the main one (and hopefully the only one) to know how hectic that is going to be. :D (minus friends, family and coworkers)


The next challenge will be narrowing down and categorizing my subject matter, setting a schedule for each area and selecting the appropriate information for each area. I am insightful in a number of areas but would like to select the situations that will best meet the interest and needs of those who read. I desire to have an impact on others. A source of hopefulness and encouragement with lessons, experiences and anecdotes. Words that will amuse, please, that pull at your heartstrings, that make your heart swell, provide peace of mind. There is little I prefer more than offering comfort to others and joy to their spirits. If you feel that you know me well enough to offer suggestions for content subjects please don't hesitate to share it with me.


Subject matter is looking to be along the lines of:
1. Friends & Family~Relationships
2. Health & Beauty~Physical, Mental, Emotional, Social & Inner/Outer Beauty
3. Communication~How & What Types
4. Memories~Right, Wrong & Otherwise

 
©

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! And way to go on doing NB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Could you please take your Word VErification off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the word verification tool has been disabled! Thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please feel free to comment, encourage, or suggest with "constructive criticism". I look forward to your feedback. Thanks again! Corrina L. Hunter