Monday, September 24, 2012

Resisting the Pull

My sister, Miss Trisha Hunter, is quite the social media whiz and has many endeavors online. Two of which I have become involved in. One, the Fashionista Fun by SensaFashion, led to yet another blog, my own, which you are now reading here. This in turn has led to my involvement with yet another of Miss Trisha's endeavors, the My Life As A Femal Robot website. 

As I come home from work I find myself logging onto FB, reading all the latest posts, putting my 2 cents in, catching up on the game I play, then being lured into posting a blog that I am no longer expected to do but cannot give up. So I spend near into 3 hours dallying online and off doing bits and pieces around home as well. Then I realize as I log onto this site as well, I find myself having done EXACTLY what this site is all about NOT doing....Being A Female Robot.

So now I look into myself and reflect on what it is I am really doing. Am I being an electronics/social media robot? Or am I just filling a void of otherwise unspent time staring into the media world of television or movies instead? In which case, isn't that just the same as "picking your poison"?
What are your thoughts on this matter? Where do you find yourself in this regard? How are you resisting the pull? Or are you? I am quite interested in hearing your thoughts and ideas.

Follow the links above and check out the sites, see for yourself.

Remember, in all things. we are

A Work In Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please feel free to comment, encourage, or suggest with "constructive criticism". I look forward to your feedback. Thanks again! Corrina L. Hunter