Friday, August 24, 2012

Life Is Up In The Air

So sorry to those who are following or just checking in ever so often. There has been so much going on that my head has been spinning as if there were a whirlpool inside it. So much has been happening. So many issues to contend with. So many thoughts flying around. So many emotions. It has been impossible to sort it into something coherent and to decide where I would even begin.

I do so want to share these latest events but it will have to wait a bit longer. I am currently ill from all the dust stirred up by my latest move to the apartment next door, add to that the increased exposure to cleaning supplies and mix those with asthma...well...it's a bad combination. Mix it with MY SUPER SENSITIVE ASTHMA and it's virtually lethal. But more about that in a later post.

Just to give you a taste of what's to come:

1. Another "Verbal Bash/Emotional Crash"

2. Forgiveness In a Mother/Daughter Relationship

3. Moving Mania

Thanks for checking in. I promise not to put off these blog posts for too much longer. I just need time to settle in and recover my health.

Love you all!

Corrina L. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please feel free to comment, encourage, or suggest with "constructive criticism". I look forward to your feedback. Thanks again! Corrina L. Hunter